With support of Radjojo, our messages for Peace, Tolerance, Education and Children’s Rights reach top decision makers of the EUROMED region.
Among them are:
- André Azoulay, President of the Anna Lindh Foundation and advisor to the King of Morocco
- Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament (Germany)
- Joachim Gauck, Federal President of Germany
- EU Commisioner for Enlargement Stefan Fühle (Czech Republic)
- Eva Högl, Member of Federal Parliament of Germany and Vice president of Europa-Union Germany
- Rui Monteiro, President of Community Media Forum Europe (CMFE)
- Henry Loeser (World Association of Community Radios, AMARC)
- Jürgen Linke (Open Channels for Europe / Federal Association of Open Channels Germany)
Mr. André Azoulay, President of the Anna Lindh Foundation and addvisor to the King of Morocco, enjoying the peace art of Radijojo kids in the Ourika valley at the Anna Lindh Forum in Marseille, 2013. In an interview with Radijojo World Children’s Media Network, he strongly supported the EUROMED KIDS initiative.
Below: Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, praising the Radijojo kids from Ait Ourir for their fantastic artwork for Peace and personally supporting our work:
Below: Presenting our work to Joachim Gauck, Federal President of Germany, in cooperation with Anna Lindh Foundation Germany, as part of the annual summer festival of the President that is dedicated to honoring excellency in civil society engagement.
Eva Högl, Member of Federal Parliament of Germany and Vice president of Europa-Union Germany supporting our work and enjoying the EUROMED KIDS media camp in Berlin 2013